WIN 2 x AFL VIP OPEN BOX SEATS TO THE FOOTY – 3 DRAWS, 3 CHANCES TO WIN.
Terms and Conditions
The Promotion starts Thursday 12th of May 2021 and ends Thursday the 30th of June 2022.
- When a customer purchases a West Coast Poly 23,000L – 25,000L – 27,500L – 38,000L or 50,000L, they will go into the draw to WIN 2 x AFL VIP Open Box Tickets courtesy of West Coast Poly to Round 19, the weekend of July 22 at Optus Stadium. Date and Time TBC by the AFL.
- There are three draws, so 3 chances to WIN!
- Due to the instable Covid 19 pandemic restrictions, the date for Round 19 has not yet been confirmed. Once a date is confirmed, T&C’s will be updated, and if for any circumstances beyond our control the nominated game is cancelled, an alternate date will be arranged.
- The purchase of the nominated tank sizes must be made during the promotional period which starts Thursday 12th of May 2021 and ends Thursday the 30th of June 2022.
- The 3 Draws will take place on Tuesday the 5th of July. If the Winners Tank/s have not been paid for and delivered, it must be paid for in full prior to the nominated game date. If payment is not received, the winners’ tickets will be deemed null and void, and another draw will take place for the 2 Tickets.
- Winners will be notified Wednesday the 6th of July. Winners will be posted to our Website westcoastpoly.com.au and our Facebook Page on Thursday the 7th of July.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, West Coast Poly accessible at westcoastpoly.com.au.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, West Coast Poly and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and West Coast Poly may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant West Coast Poly a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. West Coast Poly reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and West Coast Poly express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall West Coast Poly, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. West Coast Poly, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent West Coast Poly from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
West Coast Poly is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The West Coast Poly is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between West Coast Poly and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of au, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in au for the resolution of any disputes.