Tanks West gives you secure, long-term storage and safe handling of all your liquids, we guarantee it!
Tanks West’s Diesel Tanks are designed and manufactured to requirement, the tanks and fittings comply with the appropriate Australian Standards.
Fibreglass is a world-renowned composite material known for its tensile strength, impact resistance and superior thermal qualities. It is a material used extensively in a wide variety of industrial applications and it is proven in providing the best option for volatile liquids.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we will advise the best options for your needs.
RANGE, DIMENSIONS & PRICING
|Effective Vol (L)||Height (m)||Diameter (m)||Price (excl GST)||Price (inc GST)|
Price includes Free Delivery within 800km of the Canning Vale factory. Other sizes available on request.
Tanks West Diesel Storage Tanks include:
- 12v or 240v Italian made PIUSI Diesel pump kit
- Flow meter sealed within steel cabinet with flow rates of 80L/min for the 12v and 90L/min for the 240v
- Delivery hose with auto shut off nozzle – 12v a 4m hose and 240v a 7.5m hose
- 2” Fill line with non-return valve, isolation valve and internal anti-static dropper
- 40mm Lockable drain valve
- 2” Atmospheric roof vent with ingress protection
- Fully sealed roof to prevent water ingress
- Volume level sight tube with isolation valve
- 3” Overflow port with ingress protection and vermin proof screen
- Earthing cable for static protection
For additional information, please email your requirements and we will contact you to discuss futher.